This perfect beach hideaway is beautifully situated on the beach, ideal for those who want to catch the early morning surf. Relax on the deck watching the dolphins play.
This architect designed (Johan du Toit), beautiful house will give you a wonderful break from your busy lifestyle at any time of the year. Muted earthy tones and furniture, hand made Fibre Design african rugs from Swaziland , artworks from Venda and the owners impeccable personal collection of eclectic pieces contributes to a fabulous holiday. Ideal for those of you who love to kayak, surf, run, swim and of course just want to chill!
What we love!
- Enjoying a fresh fish braai – pop down the road to Poetsie’s Deli in St Helena Bay – they also have delicious freshly baked bread for soaking up the juices.
- For keen surfers the famous surf spot “Heaven” is on the right hand side of the beach and “Pastures” just around the corner. One can obviously hit the waves right in front of the house depending on conditions and boogie boarding is a late afternoon must.
- The house comes equipped with a great selection of games for both beach days and chilly days in front of the fire – hand badminton, boules, body boarding, bao, giant jenga, giant pick-up sticks, bannanagram , 30 seconds to name a few.
What you need to know…
- The main house has two bedrooms with sea views and the other two bedrooms are in a separate annex with a 5m covered walkway linking it to the main house.
- Dogs are welcome, however please note that dogs must be kept on a leash when walking on the beach.